Outreach and Enrollment
San Vicente offers comprehensive outreach and enrollment services to patients and area residents. Outreach and Enrollment staff are available to assist you based on your specific insurance needs and will work to enroll eligible individuals into affordable health insurance coverage through the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace.
Some of the available Outreach and Enrollment services offered are bulleted below.
- Enroll children and adults in Medicaid and CHIP
- Enroll consumers that qualify for the special enrollment period in the Marketplace (Qualifying events such as marriage, death, a new baby or a child that left to college or a new job are all qualifying events that will allow consumers to apply under a special enrollment period).
- Assist consumers with the exemption application (Consumers in the Medicaid coverage gap that have a tax filing requirement MUST apply for a hardship exemption. This may include consumers that fall below 100% of FPL).
- Provide Insurance 101 Educational Sessions
- Conduct outreach and education about the marketplace, Medicaid and CHIP
- Help people make changes to current marketplace applications (Those who terminate coverage, change qualified health plans, add dependents, report income changes, etc.).
All outreach and enrollment staff are certified application counselors. For more information call 915-858-2932 to make an appointment.