Your contribution of $500 will allow us to provide a low income, uninsured child or adult with regular checkups for a year. A contribution of $2,000 will help four children or adults. Click here to donate now.
Centro San Vicente has built a Spirituality Center to attend to the spiritual needs of our patients, staff and community-at-large, facilitating healing through reflection. To make a contribution, click here.
Making a contribution not only allows you to support Centro San Vicente, but also can benefit you and your family. By giving a variety of assets, you can:
- Bypass capital gains taxes
- Increase current income
- Increase current income tax deductions
- Increase gift and estate tax deductions
- Conserve assets for your heirs by reducing your tax burden
You can make your contribution to Centro San Vicente in a number of ways.
- Cash or credit card
- Leave a legacy
- Employer Matching Gifts –ask your employer
- Stocks and bonds –Making a gift of appreciated securities benefits you in two ways: you receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the securities, and you also avoid capital gains taxes on the appreciated securities.
- In kind donations –see our Wish List for ideas
- Life Insurance –You can designate Centro San Vicente as the beneficiary
Your Financial Advisor can provide you with more information on how best to make your contribution. You can also contact us for more information.